Δευτέρα 27 Μαρτίου 2017

AB Senior _My pet



Nick
I have got a puppy his name is Evan.He is three years old.

Evan has got soft brown hair and beautiful big blue eyes.
He’s got small ears and a quite long tail. Evan is very fast and clever and he can do a lot of things. He can bring his disk back
When I throw it. It can dance disco and brake dance.
Evan and I dance disco, we play soccer together.
Every day we go to the dog park together.
 
I can’t wait to see Evan when I get back from school.
I think Evan feels hungry in the same way.  
I realy love Evan.


Olimpia 
I have got a pet dog its name is
Maggie. She is ten years old.
Maggie has got white hair and small brown eyes. Also, it has got small ears and a short tail. It can run fast. She’s very quiet and never barks.
I love it very much.
 


Chris

I’ ve got a pet dog his name is Stella. She is eight years old.
 She has got black soft fur, short tail and green eyes.
She is very fast and very naughty. She can jump very high.
Every morning I feed her and every evening.
I take her for a walk. I Iove her very much




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου